Roll your mind back to the times were there was only one means of storing your data i.e. by using a typewriter. We can see peon in office carrying tons of paper which had all the information typed and stored. As times passed, these unreliable sources of storing information vanished as the computers were exploring the world. All started moving from typewriters to computers since files can be often traced back for corrections and we need not retype the whole document as we do in case of typewriters. Although of all its convenience we sometimes lose these files as a result of many causes. The only way to retrieve them back is by opting for a Files Recovery Software. This effective Files Recovery Software is the best tool to restore files that are valuable to you. Try out this effective Files Recovery Tool to see how amazingly it works out and proves as a best software to recover files on Mac OS X computers.
Scenarios of data loss:
- Unintentionally deleting files from your storage devices
- Files saved on your storage media are lost or deleted when they are infected by malware
- File become inaccessible on your system if the defragmentation process fails as a result of power surge
- An error encountered on your system due to sudden shutdown while accessing your file may lead to the file deletion or loss.
- Process interruption while transferring your files from one system to other may delete your valuable files
- Operating system is often prone to corruption as it is the main component managing your entire system task. One of its task is file management, but if OS itself gets corrupted the whole file is collapsed and leads to loss of files
Other than these, there are various other causes which lead to files loss and make you to use File Recovery Utility to get them back easily. Files Recovery tool efficiently retrieves your files without considering the cause of its loss. Although the deleted files are usually found in the Recycle Bin but if the file bypassed it or it has been lost due to some other reasons then you can get back deleted files from Recycle Bin also. This Files Recovery Software also helps to get back lost files from Patriot memory card & also other brands of memory card such as SanDisk, Transcend, HP, Lexar, etc.
Attractive features of Files Recovery Software:
- Files recovery tool is all-in-one and high quality tool
- This prominent Files Recovery Software supports hard drive, iPods, memory cards, external hard drives and USB drive file recovery.
- Restore files in just few mouse clicks
- This File Recovery Application comes well designed with attractive graphical user interface, which performs recovery process in ease
- It supports file systems like FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 and many more.
- The built in algorithm helps users to restore mp3 files, documents, spreadsheet and many other additional file types
- The recovered files can be sorted on the basis of file name, file size, date etc.
- Searching of recovered files based on its file type can be achieved by using “Find” option provided in this tool
- With the help of advanced features of this Files Recovery Software, you can also recover data from memory stick without missing even a single file from the storage media.
- With the help of this easy to use app, you can restore mp3 files just by following few simple mouse clicks easily.
Steps to use Files Recovery software:
Step1: Download the demo version of Files Recovery Software from the site and install it on your PC. Launch this Files Recovery Software by manually clicking on the shortcut icon. The first window pops up with 3 different options, select “Recover Files” option.
Figure A: Main Screen
Step2: On the second window, select either “Recover Deleted Files” or “Recover Lost Files” based on the data loss scenarios. A window appears with the list of drives. Select the required drive and click “Next” option to start recovering files by using this Files Recovery Software.
Figure B: Select Mode Screen
Step3: This effective Files Recovery Software scans your drive and provides you with a list of files recovered from your drive. Select the file from the list and save it on any location you wish.
Figure C: Preview Screen